- unique worksheets for every child;
- allowing teachers to choose topics in line with their teaching plan;
- the opportunity to play through the rounds multiple times for the best score.
Mathematics World Series – Educators
Bring glory to your classroom with the Mathematics World series; a physically active maths competition, with mindfulness, suitable for 7-11 year olds.
Students will learn, collaborate and compete all from their classrooms. Gain access to different maths adventure videos as the year progresses with differentiated maths topic resources and a global leaderboard.
Note: pricing is based on a licence for your whole school.
Included in this subscription:
- Access to each year group’s educational topic videos for teachers and pupils’ parents
- Access to each year group’s topic worksheets for teachers and pupils’ parents
Simply print the worksheets or copy the questions from the videos into workbooks as you go. Play the videos and bring active learning to your classroom, alternatively set for homework or home learning.
Interested in Lesson Laps? Why not try the Numbertracks package deal including Lesson Laps and much more for your pupils.