Bring glory to your classroom in a physically active mathematics competition, with mindfulness, suitable for 7-11 year olds.
Students will learn, collaborate and compete all from their classrooms. Gain access to:
- Five maths adventure videos as the year progresses
- Differentiated mathematics worksheets
- A global leaderboard
Mathematics World Series Basic
£10.00 / month
Note: pricing is based on a licence for your whole school and is adjusted depending on number of students.
Please contact us for more information, pricing for your school or to subscribe.
Try the first round for FREE in the
Mathematics World Cup.
Included in this subscription:
- Access to each year group’s educational topic videos for teachers and pupils’ parents
- Access to each year group’s topic worksheets for teachers and pupils’ parents
Simply print the worksheets or copy the questions from the videos into workbooks as you go. Play the videos and bring active learning to your classroom, alternatively set for homework or home learning.
Interested in Lesson Laps? Why not try the Numbertracks package deal including Lesson Laps and much more for your pupils.
- unique worksheets for every child;
- allowing teachers to choose topics in line with their teaching plan;
- the opportunity to play through the rounds multiple times for the best score.
- Explore five mathematics adventures, for your 7-11 year olds classes.
- All sessions take approximately 45 minutes and are delivered by the presenter on screen.
- Includes resources to help students with times table fluency, the fundamentals of mathematics, problem-solving and mathematical reasoning.
- Differentiated worksheets for all attainment levels.
- Designed and tested in small classrooms. Students just need to tuck in their chairs giving them space to move on the spot.