Bring glory to your classroom in a physically active mathematics competition, with mindfulness, suitable for 7-11 year olds.
Students will learn, collaborate and compete all from their classrooms as you gain access to:
- A 45 minute journey through the sunken seas
- Differentiated worksheets
- A global leaderboard
Mathematics World Cup – Free
Register your class and compete for FREE
The Mathematics World Cup as featured on the BBC:
- Combine education with physical activity and mindfulness to nurture your students’ well-being.
- Inspire your students and have them begging for more mathematics.
- Compete once any time that is suitable for you.
- Students compete with classes on screen as well as schools globally.
- Physical activity that works even in the smallest of classrooms.
Continue the adventure with the Mathematics World Series. Even more physically active competitions to explore.