The Numbertots complete active education programme includes all digital resources for 3-5s. Covering mathematics topics in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework with interactive mathematics adventure videos, activity books and instructions for floor mat games.
Give your 3-5 year olds a head start at home or pre-school.
Try with a Numbertots kit for even more physically active fun.
£10 per month
Please contact us for more information, pricing for your school or to subscribe.
Try FREE Numbertots Challenge, access to all resources between 27th June – 1st July
Numbertots Foundations available with a FREE account.
Included in this subscription:
- Access to ten interactive maths adventure videos on topics from the EYFS
- Access to ten numeracy activity books containing puzzles and challenges
- Instructions for fifteen floor mat games you can play without the need for screens.
See below more details on what is included.
The Numbertots Complete Active Learning Programme covers mathematics topics in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework for 3 – 5 year olds.
- Each Numbertots video centres around a topic from the EYFS framework, topics include: number, shape, colour, weight, size, position, distance, capacity sequences and more.
- The videos are led by the presenter and include an active warm up of running around with actions to copy, followed by an educational story centred around the Numberbug characters, answering questions, and recognising objects on the floor mat. The videos end with a review of what has been covered and mindfulness.
Activity books are provided which can be completed with the children or provided for them to complete at home. For each session these include a summary of the topic, a week's worth of daily topic and physical challenges ,as well as two puzzles and a challenge question for parents.