HOW TO TAKE PART
Win exciting prizes
HOW YOU CAN WIN
THINGS TO REMEMBER
Use pencil and paper for calculations
No calculators for any questions
Takes 30 - 50 mins depending on age.
to October 2
More coming soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
The maths scavenger hunt is a free activity for 2-18 year-olds. With specific questions for Early years (3-5s), KS1 (5-7s), KS2 (7-11s), KS3 (11-14s), GCSE (14-16s) and A-Level (16-18s), as well as special parent challenges.
Look out for the appropriate question sheets with preschool & reception in purple, primary school in orange and secondary school in blue.
No, the Amersham maths scavenger hunt is completely free for everyone.
We try to provide as many free children’s activities and free maths resources as we can.
There are over £500 worth of prizes for you to win in the following ways
- Get the most correct answers
- Complete in the fastest time
- Share with the most people
- Extra prizes for finding the bonus locations
- Share the best picture of you taking part on social media, make sure to tag @Numberfit
We will soon be running more Scavenger Hunts in Buckinghamshire and further afield, we also have many global competitions coming up including:
- For 7-11s – The Mathematics World Cup for schools
- For 3-5s – The Numbertots Challenge for parents and pre-schools
- For 5-14s – The Times Table Challenge for parents and schools.
Create a free account and access maths resources for all ages.
Numberfit provides paid maths and science tuition in Amersham for all ages, both in person and online, 1-1 or group.
To make maths fun with active learning and bring the local community together.
We are always trying to support parents and students with free maths help and saw a way to do this whilst also supporting local businesses.
We combine maths with physical activity, meditation, story, competition and more to make it fun and engaging. Our aim is to appeal to all children and young people and spread the joy of learning maths.