Lesson Laps offer a holistic approach, helping children learn maths, keep fit and be mindful. Each session covers a different topic from the National Curriculum for England suitable for KS1 and KS2.
Lesson Laps – Free
Lesson Laps are available with a free account
Included in this subscription:
- Access to each year group’s educational topic videos for teachers and pupils’ parents
- Access to each year group’s topic worksheets for teachers and pupils’ parents
Simply print the worksheets or copy the questions from the videos into workbooks as you go. Play the videos and bring active learning to your classroom, alternatively set for homework or home learning.
Interested in Lesson Laps? Why not try the Numbertracks package deal including Lesson Laps and much more for your pupils.
- Access to each year group’s educational topic videos for ten topics
Simply copy the questions from the videos into workbooks as you go. Play the videos and bring active learning to your classroom, alternatively set for homework or home learning.
As we move through Lesson Laps videos our character moves along the track and reveals:
- The presenter going through worked examples on the topic 6 times
- Following each of these is a similar question for students to solve
- As each question is solved part of an image is revealed that can be used to solve a bonus question.
- In between questions, the presenter leads a physical activity with times tables relevant for the age group. This can be done standing behind desks in a classroom.
- The video finishes with a minute of mindfulness.
The topics covered by the Lesson Laps sessions in line with the National Curriculum for England are:
- Place Value
- Order of Operations
- Position & Direction