Times Table Circuits Video Subscription – Educators, Free Trial
Time to get active and learn times tables with intense times table circuit training. Covering the 2-12 times tables at three different difficulty levels these are ideal for children in KS1, KS2 and KS3 to develop this key skill.
Included in this subscription:
- Access to each year group’s educational topic videos for teachers and pupils’ parents
- Access to each year group’s topic worksheets for teachers and pupils’ parents
Simply print the worksheets or copy the questions from the videos into workbooks as you go. Play the videos and bring active learning to your classroom, alternatively set for homework or home learning.
Interested in Lesson Laps? Why not try the Numbertracks package deal including Lesson Laps and much more for your pupils.
Included in this subscription:
- Access to Times Table Circuit videos for teachers and pupils’ parents
- Access to assessment worksheets for teachers and pupils’ parents
Complete the assessments to find the correct level then train with the videos until times table mastery has been achieved. Play the videos to bring active learning to your classroom, alternatively set for homework or home learning.
Interested in Times Table Circuits? Why not try the Numbertracks package deal including Times Table Circuits and much more for your pupils.
Times Table Circuit assessments are PDFs you can download and print each containing 26 questions to be completed by your pupils. For each times table, 2x-12x, there are 3 levels of worksheet
- Beginner - Asks for times tables in order and includes some simple missing number sequences.
- Intermediate - Has a section asking for times tables in order, a section of questions in a random order and some missing number sequences.
- Advanced - Contains a section asking for times tables out of order, a section of division problems and some missing number sequences.
Pupils should all start with the beginner assessment before watching any videos, once they can achieve 26/26 in under 3 minutes 30 seconds then they are ready to progress to the next level.
Times Table circuit videos can be used either in the classroom or at home. The presenter leads children through a warm up, musical circuit and mindfulness. Children should be stood throughout, perform the exercises with the presenter and shout out the answers.
There are three levels of video and you should know which video to practice with your pupils depending on their scores in the assessments. The video levels are:
- Beginner - All answers are shown on screen after questions are asked, times tables are asked in order, the pace is very slow to give children time to think about their answers.
- Intermediate - Answers are not shown, questions are asked in order and out of order, the pace is faster.
- Advanced -Answers are not shown, questions are asked out of order and division questions are included, exercises are slightly more challenging and the pace is even faster so that answers must be given almost immediately after questions are asked.
There are two versions of each video, 1 which requires no floor mat and is ideal for the classroom as all physical activity is done on the spot. There is also a version that uses the Numberfit floor mat and includes an extra activity on the 100 square that is printed on the floor mat. This can be used by children at home who own a mat or as an intervention tool with 1 to 2 children at a time. The floor mat is not included in the subscription and is not a requirement for use in schools or at home.