FREE physically active 2x to 12x table video sessions, with mindfulness.
Helping you assess learners and provide a base level of times table fluency at school or home.
WELCOME TO TIMES TABLE CIRCUITS
Sessions to support parents and teachers deliver great times table lessons with physical activity and mindfulness.
WHY USE TIMES TABLE CIRCUIT
WHAT ARE TIMES TABLE CIRCUIT
GO FURTHER WITH TIMES TABLE MASTERY
Move beyond a base level of fluency with Times Table Mastery
- Access to all levels including intermediate and advanced level resources
- a faster pace, new activities and harder questions including division
- All subscriptions include two versions of each video to be played with or without a floor mat.
- Use the floor mat to increase activity levels and engagement, ideal for playing at home or with intervention groups.
All physically active learning resources can be sports premium funded.
Start training your Times Tables
Frequently Asked Questions
Access to Beginner Times Table Circuit videos and assessment worksheets.
Each Times Table Circuit video is approximately 10 minutes long. You may want to spend an additional 5 minutes completing the assessments before watching the video.
No, Numberfit believes that ALL children should be able to access resources to help them grasp this key skill, therefore Times Table Circuits are available completely FREE.
If you would like to help your learners master times tables with more resources you can upgrade your subscription here.
Yes, videos are designed for use in the classroom, you just need a smartboard or screen to display the video. Children are expected to be standing and move on the spot, this can be behind their desks with chairs tucked in.
Everything you need is provided in the subscription, you just need a screen to display the videos. You can also use a floor mat to increase activity levels and engagement, ideal for playing at home or with intervention groups.
- Beginner: All answers are given. A slow pace of questions asked in order with simple exercises.
- Intermediate: Answers are not provided. A medium pace of questions asked in a mixed order with some more challenging exercises.
- Advanced: Answers are not provided. A fast pace with answers expected immediately, a mixed question order including division and the most challenging exercises.
First use the assessments with your learners, start with the beginner assessment before watching any videos, once they can achieve 26/26 in under 3 minutes 30 seconds then they are ready to progress to the next level.